Efforts concerning healthcare services around Oita
Healthcare services handbook
Oita Medical Services Handbook for Foreign Residents
The handbook contains essential information for living in Japan, covering topics such as the Japanese healthcare system, hospital visits, pregnancy and childbirth, accidents and transmittable diseases.
We urge you to look through the material in your free time so its information may help you in the event of an illness.
Healthcare services handbook（English） Healthcare services handbook（Chinese）
Healthcare services handbook（Korean） Healthcare services handbook（Tagalog）
Healthcare services handbook（Yasashii Nihongo） Portable information card (5 languages)
Activities around Oita
The site provides information on healthcare institutions (hospitals, clinics, dental clinics, birth centers), pharmacies and other healthcare services around Oita.
Call center for ‘Oita, Onsen Capital of Japan’, the Oita Prefecture’s official website for local tourism
The service can be used in ryokan and retail outlets (excluding big retailer outlets) around Oita, with a number of hospitals also registered as members. If you plan on visiting a store or hospital but don’t feel confident about speaking in Japanese, please give the service a try.
- Council of Local Authorities for International Relations(CLAIR）
…About the New Coronavirus (Information available in 15 languages)
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Hiroshima Internation Center…Website on multilingual information
- Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education…’Tanoshii Gakko’, Japanese texts for children and students of foreign nationalities
- Kiryu International Exchange Asso.…Website on multilingual information
- Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO)…Healthcare services search engine
- Kanagawa International Foundation…Multilingual Medical Questionnaire
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications…【VoiceTra】
- List of multilingual information for foreigners, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
…Information on patient registration forms, medical questionnaires for various departments, surgical procedures, medical examinations etc.
- Fire and Disaster Management Agency…Guide for Ambulance Services