【Guests using our consultation services】
The Oita International Plaza and Oita Information & Support Center recommends the following measures for the prevention and control of COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in the matter.
- Please refrain from entering the facility if you:
Have a fever, a lingering cough, or feel unwell
※Consultations over telephone is currently available.
- Please wear a mask while you are at the facility.
- Before entering the facility, please use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer placed near the entrance.
- Please record your name, contact details and residence (name of residing municipality) at each consultation.
- Please keep a safe distance from other guests.
- Please be aware that facility staff members are wearing masks at the workplace.
- The consultation rooms have been equipped with air purifiers.
※All future up-to-date information will be released on the Oita International Plaza’s official homepage and other relevant sources.